ESPC - Driving engagement to deliver sales
'Life needs a great venue' campaign
Founded in 1971, ESPC offers property professionals an efficient and effective way to market property for sale in Edinburgh, the Lothians and Fife. It's a business with scale that experiences large levels of traffic to its website and app which is supported by a free weekly paper with a distribution of 25,000 its Edinburgh Property Information Centre that offers local knowledge and expertise.
ESPC faced ever increasing competition from national rivals such as Rightmove and Zoopla, who had made significant gains in awareness. ESPC did enjoy good brand awareness so our brief was to focus on making a stronger bond with buyers and sellers to ensure the brand remained front of mind when considering moving house. With 83% of buyers moving from either an EH or KY postcode, we needed to reinforce the organisation’s position as the number 1 for property in East Central Scotland.
WHAT WE DID
Our specific goal for this campaign was to increase each property view by 10% on espc.com. This campaign sought to maintain their market lead by deepening the emotional connection between ESPC and their customers. It focussed on memorable moments that happen in every home over the years, creating a unique history for each property. The campaign ran throughout the year via television, outdoor, radio, press and online.
- The results were impressive with the campaign being nominated for a Marketing Society of Scotland Star Award. They included:
- Increase in awareness of 64.4%.
- New listings through ESPC rose by 18.6% increasing revenue by 35.3%.
- Visits to espc.com rose by 29.9%.
- 17% increase in advisor appointments and footfall to the ESPC showroom.
- Member telephone leads increased by 25.6%.